HINDU MARRIAGE SERVICES
Hindu Marriage is registered by the Registrar of Marriage as per Article 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1955. Verification of all documents shall be made on the date of application and, afterward, marriage by marriage registrar appointed by the Government of India and marriage certificate shall be registered.
- Date of birth of the parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License). The minimum age of the boy should be 21 years and 18 years for the girl, at the time of the Solemnization of Marriage.
- Election Card and Aadhar Card of the boy and girl.
- Nine each passport size photographs of both the parties.
- Total two witnesses from any side along with their 4 each Passport size photographs, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card, and Aadhar Card.
- The copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower. In case one of the party is a foreigner, a copy of no objection certificate from the concerned embassy regarding his/her marital status
OUR MARRIAGE SERVICES
- We Provide Legally Same Day Court Marriage Certificate by Delhi NCR govt under tatkal or normal scheme.
- Court Marriage in 1-2 Hours from Delhi NCR at Low price No Hidden Charges.
- A to Z Court Marriage ph: 7503927285Services By Best Court Marriage lawyer for More Info Please Call: +91 75039 27285